Trusteeship kicks off spring with New Literacies for a Digital Age, an interview with Northeastern University President Joseph Aoun which examines the displacement of humans by machines and proffers a new model of learning. Kim Krisberg then offers readers A Fresh Perspective on Greek Life, sharing innovative steps some institutions are taking on hazing prevention. Next, John O'Brien's piece, IT: The New Strategic Imperative, highlights the need for leadership to treat technology as a transformative asset for their campuses. Jim Hundrieser and Terri Dautcher then look at The Complexities of Student Success, including persistence, student readiness, and degree planning. The Business of Higher Education is an excerpt from the first briefing in AGB's Guardians Initiative, illuminating the value proposition of higher education. Finally, AGB recognizes and celebrates the five exemplary recipients of this year's John W. Nason Award for Board Leadership in Recognizing Exceptional Boards.
New Literacies for a Digital Age
- New Literacies for a Digital Age
- A Fresh Perspective on Greek Life
- IT: The New Strategic Imperative
- The Complexities of Student Success
- The Business of Higher Education
- Recognizing Exceptional Boards
- Orientation and Training on Legal Issues
- De-Stressing in the Presidential Cooker
- The Complexities of Board Appointments
- What Do Boards Need to Know About Educational Quality?