Trusteeship kicks off the new academic year with a cover piece on The Innovation Imperative, featuring a panel of higher education leaders in a wide-ranging discussion of the meaning and practice of innovation at their institutions. The piece includes an excerpt from AGB’s forthcoming Board of Directors’ statement on the subject. As universities and colleges find themselves at the center of the national debate about gun rights and public safety, Kim Krisberg offers an in-depth examination of Campus Carry Laws and the Challenges for Leadership. Helping students with learning and attention issues is the subject of Beacon College President George J. Hagerty’s feature story, How to Approach Learning Differences. Anthony Cortese, David Dinerman, and Georges Dyer explain The Intentionally Designed Endowment, a financial strategy that focuses on sustainable investments. This issue wraps up with a look at The Wild World of Esports, based on the personal experience of Columbia College President Scott Dalrymple. Happy reading!
The Innovation Imperative
- The Innovation Imperative
- Campus Carry Laws and the Challenges for Leadership
- How to Approach Learning Differences
- The Intentionally Designed Endowment
- The Wild World of Esports
- Legal Trends and Hot Topics
- Free Speech is Not a Free-for-All
- Addressing College Affordability Head-on
- What Do Board Members Need to Know About Changes in Accreditation?