Trusteeship heads back to school with the July/August issue. Our cover piece, “Dealing with Disruption: By the Book,” by Theodore J. Marchese, examines a number of recently published books on the future of higher ed. Peter P. Smith then tackles “The New Era of Information Abundance: What Does It Mean for Higher Education?” A panel of experts is up next, addressing growing questions about college in “Exploring the Value Proposition of Higher Education.” John T. Casteen then tries to find lessons in the ongoing crisis of small institutions in “Learning from Sweet Briar.” Finally, the presidents of Hilbert College and St. Bonaventure sit down with Rick Staisloff to discuss “Failing Forward Toward a New Alliance.”
Dealing with Disruption
- Dealing with Disruption: By the Book
- The New Era of Information Abundance: What Does It Mean for Higher Education?
- Exploring the Value Proposition of Higher Education
- Learning from Sweet Briar
- Failing Forward Toward a New Alliance
- The Supreme Court Sends an Unanticipated Signal on Free-Speech Rights
- Changing Strategic Direction
- Four Key Lessons about Governance
- What is the Role of a Trustee Emeritus?