AGB is proud of its more than 95-year history of working and partnering with corporations to help achieve our mission, serve our trustee members, advance excellence in higher education governance, and help corporations to achieve their objectives. Corporations that share AGB’s passion and commitment to higher education can engage with us as:
Year-round Sustaining Partners, Sustaining Champions, and Sustaining Sponsors
These year-round opportunities offer companies a range of investment levels to provide cost-effective, sustained strategic engagements with AGB and AGB members. Depending on the level, the opportunity may include engagement in a thought leadership initiative; sponsorship of one or both of our signature, annual events; and a robust package of other benefits.
Year-round Sustaining Members
With a minimal financial investment, AGB Sustaining Member corporations can showcase their support for ensuring well-informed, prepared, and well-equipped governing boards. Sustaining Members help to maintain important AGB programs and services while supporting the launch of new initiatives that provide critical resources to AGB-member governing boards.
Foundation Leadership Forum, Jan. 27-29, 2019, Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale, FL
National Conference on Trusteeship, Apr. 14-16, 2019, Hilton Orlando Resort, Orlando, FL
All event sponsors are partners in the event experience and have exclusive access to important audiences.
- We limit the number of sponsoring companies. Once we reach the limit, no additional sponsors are accepted.
- Only sponsoring companies can attend the event.
- Our sponsors are integrated into the program, not relegated to an exhibit hall.
- Sponsors are welcomed and encouraged to fully participate in event workshops and sessions to interact with attendees and contribute to the conversation about higher education issues.
The following may be sponsored as stand-alone items:
- Advertorial in Trusteeship magazine
- Regional meetings
For more information, please refer to page 11 of our corporate engagement prospectus.
By engaging with AGB, you will reach trustees, presidents, and senior staff of U.S. colleges, universities, and college or university affiliated foundations with timely solutions to the challenges they face in navigating the changing higher education environment.
AGB’s “Corporate Engagement Prospectus 2018-2019” has details on the sponsorship opportunities.
To learn more about sponsorships and the full range of corporate engagement opportunities at AGB, contact our Resource Development Team:
- Steve Abbott, Director of Corporate Relations, (202) 776-0842, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Lynch, Resources Coordinator, (202) 776-0828, email@example.com