Higher education is not immune to the rapid changes impacting other industries. Digital learning is one example of a significant change. Achieving fiscal sustainability and long-term growth in higher education requires creative business solutions and buy-in from key stakeholders within the organization, including leadership, administrators, and faculty. This session explores some of the macro trends facing higher education and how campuses need to align to these trends, while making sustainable long-term changes to their business models and creating a culture of innovation among leadership, administrators, and faculty.
Learning outcomes for this webinar include:
- Current issues and trends impacting the higher education business model
- The benefits and strategies of revenue diversification
- How to diagnose, explore, and implement key strategic growth building blocks
- Steps in the planning and implementation process
- Ways to make the case for change and how to move to action.
- Lessons learned from other campuses
- Chris Moloney, Senior Consulting Associate, AGB Institutional Strategies
- Rick Beyer, Managing Principal, AGB Institutional Strategies
- Jim Hundrieser, Associate Managing Principal, AGB Institutional Strategies
Complimentary to AGB members