1:30-2:30 pm ET
Board professionals have a wide variety of challenges in planning and executing board meetings while also facilitating communication and relationships between administrators and very busy board trustees.
Leveraging technology can help to make the work of the board professional more efficient and effective.
This webinar will focus on:
- Determining what technology tools to use
- Strategies for organizing and delivering content
- Using technology for orientation and professional development
- Anticipating useful and needed information
- Timed communications for regular engagement
- Tracking board expertise and experience
Participants will discover ways to reduce the day-to-day work of the board professional while increasing trustee engagement with the institution.
Speaker: Richard AmRhein, chief of staff, Valparaiso University; professional development committee, AGB Board Professionals