Join AGB for an engaging webinar to learn more about state policy trends affecting both public and private colleges and universities. There are several issues at stake, some of which include:
- independence of governing boards and political intrusion/external influences;
- focus on affordability, tuition-setting authority, and student borrowing behavior;
- campus climate, civility, and free speech; this also includes issues related to diversity and inclusion;
- guns and campus carry;
- sexual misconduct; and
- immigration (travels bans) and DACA students.
Other issues include the new tax bill and its effects on state policies and colleges and universities.
- Cristin Toutsi Grigos, director of public policy, AGB
- Terri Standish-Kuon, vice president for public affairs, Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities
- Tom Harnisch, director of state relations, American Association of State Colleges and Universities