A cost containment review examines current practices and moves an institution from a reactionary model to an investment and revitalization model. By diving deep into the intricacies of the institution’s operating procedures, service policies, and academic programs, you can identify methods to restructure assets or consolidate costs without limiting potential revenue growth.
Through this webinar, participants will discuss:
- The benefits, strategies, and current practices of cost containment and realignment and how they can be utilized by you.
- How to diagnose, explore, and implement cost realignment and containment strategies.
- Steps in the planning and implementation processes
- Case study examples and lessons learned from other campuses
- Chris Moloney, consulting associate, AGB Institutional Strategies
- Rick Beyer, managing principal, AGB Institutional Strategies
- Stephen T. Golding, vice president for finance and administration, Ohio University; treasurer, The Ohio University Foundation