2:00-3:00 pm ET
This webinar explores how colleges and universities can transform their business models to achieve short and long-term benefits as well as sustainable growth. Growing and diversifying revenue is critical to fiscal sustainability, but it’s often more difficult to grow revenues than it is to reduce expenses. Many institutions must grapple with matching revenues to expenditures, while coping with lower net revenue per student, rising labor costs, evolving consumer behaviors, and shifting student demographics. This webinar will look at models being developed by AGBIS staff and consultants that drive growth through our three-step methodology and will also identify ways your institution can utilize these practices to sustainably grow your revenue and improve your business model.
Through this webinar, participants will learn about and discuss:
- Current issues and trends impacting the higher education business model he benefits and strategies of revenue diversification.
- How to diagnose, explore, and implement key strategic growth building blocks.
- Steps in the planning and implementation process.
- Lessons learned from other campuses.
- Chris Moloney, senior consulting associate, AGB Institutional Strategies
- Rick Beyer, managing principal, AGB Institutional Strategies
- Jim Hundrieser, associate managing principal, AGB Institutional Strategies