2:00-3:00 pm ET
Mergers and affiliations provide opportunities to streamline institutional operating models and achieve sustainable growth. Becoming “affiliation ready” can make the difference between mission fulfillment and economic failure. Yet, every institution should assess its own capacity to leverage integration with other organizations. Join this webinar to hear the experiences and best practices of institutions that have successfully partnered.
The webinar will explore the continuum of collaboration, from construction and management of student housing with developers to the creation of shared academic programs and services with other institutions. Participants will address issues related to collaborations and affiliations including:
- Surveying the relevant landscape and special considerations for higher education
- General understanding of collaborations and affiliations in the higher education sphere
- Best practices for introducing the topic to your governing board
- Rick Beyer, managing principal, AGB Institutional Strategies
- Mike Cooney, senior fellow, AGB Institutional Strategies and partner, Nixon Peabody