3:30-4:30 pm ET
Enrollment for traditional-aged students is predicted to remain relatively flat, while the adult-student population will increase. This webinar will explore strategies for institutions to diversify their enrollment portfolio to support and attract more age-diverse learners.
Millions of individuals have attended some college but have not completed a degree. Additionally, recent data suggests that an increasing number of 25-to-34 year-olds without any college credits are interested in attending college, but are struggling to find affordable and accessible pathways.
This webinar, in conjunction with AGB Institutional Strategies, will discuss:
- Why institutions need to diversify their enrollment portfolio
- How institutions can support more age-diverse learners
- Implementation strategies to meet diversified enrollment needs
- Rick Beyer, managing principal, AGB Institutional Strategies
- Mark Rubinstein, president, Granite State College