2:00-3:00 pm ET
Held in conjunction with AGB Institutional Strategies, this webinar will explore the benefits and strategies to implement a successful P3 development project for on-campus student housing and other auxiliary infrastructure needs using external developer funds. It will discuss how higher education institutions can partner with private developers to design, build, and manage infrastructure on campuses, including residence halls or campus-based hotels.
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to learn some of the issues and the best strategies to develop a P3 strategy for your campus.
Through this webinar, participants will discuss:
- Why consider a P3 project on your campus
- The benefits and strategies in implementing a P3 for a development masterplan
- How to leverage the value of campus property through ground-lease income
- Steps in the planning and implementation process
- Lessons learned from other campuses
- Rick Beyer, managing principal, AGB Institutional Strategies
- Jim Tucker, senior fellow, AGB Institutional Strategies