2:00-3:15 pm (ET)
The third webinar of AGB's three-part webinar series on leadership for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Students across the nation are demanding that institutional leaders take action to create safe, respectful, and inclusive campus environments for all. Presidents and boards are under pressure to respond with genuine empathy while making visible and substantive changes to improve campus climate.
In this webinar, participants will explore how board members and institutional leaders can accomplish short- and long-term improvement in campus climate and inspire meaningful change toward a more inclusive campus. Speakers will address:
- How can a campus be proactive rather than reactive?
- How are different individuals responsible for improving campus climate?
- What resources are needed to make change happen?
- How can campus leaders ensure that meaningful improvement in campus climate is achieved?
- Mamta Motwani Accapadi, vice president for student affairs, Rollins College
- Nancy Barceló, president, Northern New Mexico University
- Larry Roper, board member, Heidelberg University; former vice provost for student affairs, Oregon State University
Join us for the webinar series: Leadership for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion!
Through the three-part webinar series, participants will gain a clearer understanding of the complex issues facing higher education leaders regarding diversity, equity, and inclusion as they explore how to engage the campus community and diminish tensions.
Other webinars in the series include: