Trusteeship says farewell to 2016 with a cover piece on Campus Unrest and how institutions can create respectful, inclusive learning environments, by Julianne Basinger. Jim Hundrieser examines the questionable practice of cost cutting your way out of financial trouble in Penny-Wise, Pound-Foolish? Shared Governance Creates a Plan is a look at how one liberal-arts institution revitalized its strategic plan, by Marvin Krislov and Diane C. Yu. Building strategic capacity in your board can help your institution "make the jump," according to The Rev. Dennis H. Holtschneider, C.M., in Parallel Tracks, Same Destination. And finally, Lesley McBain of NACUBO breaks down the practice of tuition discounting in Sticker Shock. All of us here at Trusteeship wish you happy holidays. We'll see you in the new year!
- Campus Unrest
- Penny-Wise, Pound-Foolish?
- Shared Governance Creates a Plan
- Parallel Tracks, Same Destination
- Sticker Shock
- 10 Things We Have Learned as College Presidents
- Unionization of Teaching and Research Assistants
- Helping Students Finish What They Start
- Choosing Wisely When the Stakes Are High
- What Should Trustees Know about the Federal Pell Grant Program?